Security on the race track
STANDARDS OF PERFORMANCE
- By entering our events you accept the rules of the race track booked by us and its services.
- Instructions of the organizer, the marshals, the security and other vicarious agents must always be followed.
- Violations of our conditions of participation or of the organizer's instructions can lead to exclusion from the event. A claim for damages does not arise from this.
- For the participation in our race trainings the participant assures a responsible, orderly, considerate participation.
- We would like to point out that we conduct race trainings at any time and in any performance group and not motor sports races.
- All participants must be mentally and physically fit to take part in the event. The consumption of drugs and alcohol is strictly prohibited during our events at the race track.
YOUR MOTORCYCLE CLOTHING
- Basically your clothing and helmet should be appropriate for the operation on a race track, after all it is about your safety.
- Only full-face helmets with protective visor of the test classes ECE 22-05 P/NP/J are permitted.
- Appropriate motorcycle gloves must be worn.
- Suitable clothing are so-called one-piece leather suits also called combi or such two-piece leather suits, which can be connected with a zipper. The clothing should be in a technically perfect condition.
- For the protection of the spine, the clothing must have an inserted back protector, as well as an underwear back protector can be worn.
- Calf-high motorcycle boots appropriate to the training purpose must be worn, boots with laces are prohibited.
- Your clothing will be checked by our staff during the technical check.
YOUR MOTORCYCLE AND THE TECHNOLOGY
- Before going out on the track, our mechanics will check your motorcycle and give it a seal of approval for the track.
- Admitted to our events are motorcycles with a minimum cubic capacity of 250 cc and an achievable minimum maximum speed of 160 km/h. The exhaust system must comply with the regulations.
- The exhaust system must comply with the regulations of the respective race track with regard to the maximum permitted volume (db specification).
- The oil filter and the drain plug must be secured with wire.
- Attachments such as: Mirrors, turn signals, lamp lenses etc. must be dismantled or taped off and secured against splintering.
- The motorcycle's lights must be disconnected or taped off, as well as the turn signal lights.
- Motorcycles with water cooling should be operated with pure water in the radiator and not with glycol additive.
- A license plate and license plate holder must not be mounted on the vehicle.
- The motorcycle must be in a technically perfect condition, brakes and suspension must be adapted to racing and functional.
- The race track and its structural conditions determine the direction of travel. Racing in Europe is both clockwise and counterclockwise.
- Visitors are only allowed in designated areas.
- The pit lane is reserved for the participants of the event, in the pit lane is driven in and out at walking speed unless the signage indicates a different speed.
- As soon as a motorcycle is ridden, helmets are compulsory, even in a paddock.
- The principle of a one-way street applies on the race track, reversing and turning is prohibited.